Terms of Service
1. Terms of sale and general conditions
1.3. If you would like to contact us, please contact us via email.
1.4. Website information:
Store URL: https://www.thinkinterior.eu/
Jerman AS d.o.o.
Registration number: 5740100000
Tax number: SI 94077894.
Prešernova cesta 24a, 1235 Radomlje, Slovenia, Europe
2.2. When placing an order or contacting the Company, you warrant that all information you have provided to us is true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card or bank account used to process your order, and that you have sufficient funds in your account funds to cover the costs of ordered products. It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to this information as soon as possible.
2.3. The Company may obtain information about your general Internet usage through cookies that are stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies contain data that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service.
3.1. We strive to ensure that the product descriptions and displays on our website are accurate, but the color shades of the products may differ from reality due to differences between monitors in displaying colors or due to the nature of the colors of metal products, which may deviate minimally due to the specifics of surface treatments.
3.2. WARNING: Choking Hazard - Some of our products contain small and removable parts that are not suitable for children under 3 years of age. The products are also shipped in plastic packaging, so children should not be left unattended with the products.
4.1. We offer the following payment methods:
- Credit card when ordering;
- via PayPal account;
- Proforma invoice;
The invoice will be delivered via email. The delivery note will be delivered together with the products.
If you choose to pay by bank transfer before delivery, we will send you payment details to your email address. Payment must be visible at least 2 days before delivery (on the day of delivery we must have a confirmation that the amount has been paid in full). In the case of personal collection, you will receive the invoice upon collection, and in the case of delivery by e-mail. In both cases, the invoice will also be accompanied by a warranty card.
Company name: JERMAN AS d.o.o.
Address: Prešernova cesta 24a, 1235 Radomlje, Slovenia, Europe
IBAN: SI56 3400 0102 0595 467
Reference number: Order number
SWIFT / BIC: KSPKSI22XXX, Sparkasse d.d.
5. Intellectual property rights
5.1. The Company owns all intellectual property on the Website, including the design, trademarks, logos and copyrights of the Website and such rights as are displayed in/on advertising content or available for purchase through the Website. Each of the suppliers owns all relevant intellectual property rights in relation to the products displayed on their behalf on the website. By using the site, you agree not to copy (in whole or in part and in any medium), adapt, modify or commercially exploit any of these intellectual rights, property or other things relating to the site, any of the products or other rights belonging to us or any of the suppliers or their licensors.
6. Complaints (material defect and warranty)
6.1. A factual error
The consumer can assert his rights from a material defect if he informs the seller about the defect within two months from the day the defect was discovered. In the error notification, the consumer must describe the error in more detail and allow the seller to inspect the item.
The seller is not responsible for material defects in the goods that become apparent after two years have passed since the item was delivered. A defect in the goods is considered to have already existed at the time of delivery if it appears within six months of delivery.
The consumer's rights from the first paragraph expire after two years from the day he notified the seller about the factual error. The consumer, who has correctly informed the seller about the defect, has the right to request the seller to either correct the defect in the goods or return part of the amount paid in proportion to the defect, or replace the defective goods with new, flawless goods, or return the amount paid. If the existence of a defect in the goods or an irregularity in the service provided is not disputed, the company must comply with the consumer's request as soon as possible, but no later than within fourteen days, in exceptional cases even longer due to the complexity of the products.
The company must respond to the consumer's request in writing no later than eight days after receiving it and if the existence of a defect in the goods or an irregularity in the service provided is disputed.
If you purchase a product with a manufacturing defect, you can return it within 24 months from the date of delivery to our address. At your request, we will exchange the product for another one or refund your money.
The consumer can claim the guarantee for products for which a guarantee is mandatory as stipulated in the Rulebook on goods for which a guarantee for flawless operation is issued (UL RS, No. 14/12).
If the goods, for which the issue of the guarantee is mandatory, do not function flawlessly or do not have the characteristics specified in the guarantee sheet or advertising message, the consumer can first request the rectification of the defects.
If the defects are not rectified within a total period of 45 days from the day the manufacturer, seller or authorized service received a request from the consumer to correct the defects, the manufacturer must replace the goods with identical, new and faultless goods free of charge to the consumer.
If the manufacturer does not repair or replace the goods with a new one within 45 days of receiving the goods, the consumer can terminate the contract or request a reduction in the purchase price.
6.3. The quality guarantee for our products is valid for 12 months
The characteristics of all products on thinkinterior.eu are listed in the descriptions. All products include a manufacturer's warranty, the terms and conditions of which can be read below and on the warranty card.
We recommend that you carefully inspect all products received before assembly.
The conditions for claiming the guarantee are:
• you must assemble the product in accordance with the attached instructions for assembling and installing the product;
• the product must be used exclusively for its intended purpose and maintained in accordance with the rules of use that will be attached to the product upon delivery;
• the warranty applies to defects in the quality of the product that occurred during the production, sale or transportation of the goods.
The buyer loses the right to warranty in the following cases;
• if the installation instructions were not followed and if the product is not maintained in accordance with the rules of use;
• if the goods are damaged due to the customer's fault;
• if the furniture is damaged due to force majeure.
If you notice any irregularities when using the product, please inform us via the contact listed on the thinkinterior.eu page. If defects in the quantity or quality of the products occur during the warranty period, thinkinterior.eu undertakes to repair or replace the product at its own expense. In the event of a manufacturer error, thinkinterior.eu promises to correct it within 15 to 45 days at the latest from the moment of receiving the notification.
7. Complaints and disputes
7.1. Before submitting any complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +386 1 724 07 58.
7.2. The thinkinteror.eu online store respects the applicable European legislation on consumer protection. Thinkinterior.eu makes every effort to fulfill its duty and establish an efficient complaint handling system and designate a person with whom, in case of problems, the buyer can contact by email. The complaint is submitted via the email address email@example.com. The appeal process is confidential. The online store will confirm that it has received the complaint and inform the customer how long it will take to process it. Thinkinterior.eu online store is aware that an essential feature of a consumer dispute, at least as far as judicial resolution is concerned, is its disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs incurred in resolving the dispute itself. This is also the main obstacle for the consumer not to initiate a dispute before the court. Therefore, Thinkinterior.eu makes every effort to resolve any disputes amicably. In case of judicial settlement of disputes, the competent court is the address of the registered office of the seller.
7.3. In accordance with legal norms, we do not recognize any provider of out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes as competent to resolve a consumer dispute that a consumer could initiate in accordance with the Act on Out-of-Court Resolution of Consumer Disputes.
8. Contract withdrawal
8.1. In accordance with the provision of Article 43 of the ZVPot, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of contracts concluded at a distance or outside the business premises, without having to give a reason for his decision. In this case, the consumer can only be charged for the costs referred to in the seventh paragraph of Article 43.d of this Act.
In case of withdrawal from the contract, the company shall return all payments received immediately, or at the latest within 14 days after receiving the notice of withdrawal from the contract.
The company returns the received payments to the consumer with the same means of payment that the consumer used unless the consumer has explicitly requested the use of another means of payment and the consumer does not bear any costs as a result. In accordance with the terms of business, the consumer must return the product to the seller's headquarters at his own expense.
If the consumer has already received the goods and withdraws from the contract, he returns or hands them over to the company or to a person authorized by the company to accept the goods, immediately or at the latest within 14 days after the notification from the first paragraph of Article 43 of this Act, unless the company offers, to only accept the returned goods.
It is considered that the consumer returns the goods on time if they are sent before the expiry of the 14 day return period. As proof, he needs a confirmation of the shipment sent. In connection with the withdrawal from the contract, the consumer only bears the costs of returning the goods, unless these costs are covered by the company or if the company does not inform the consumer in advance that this cost is borne by him.
The consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods, if the decrease in value is the result of conduct that is not absolutely necessary to determine the nature, properties and functioning of the goods. Only on the basis of a decrease in the value of the goods due to the behavior of the consumer, the company cannot deprive the consumer of the right to withdraw from the contract and thus refund the purchase price.
In the event of a return, the entire cost of sending and/or returning the goods shall be borne by the consumer. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the company shall return all payments received immediately or at the latest within 14 days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the contract.
You can find the contract withdrawal form here: Return form
8.2. In the case of sales contracts, the company may withhold the refund of payments received until the return of the goods has been received or until the consumer provides proof that he has sent the goods back, unless the company offers the option of accepting the returned goods.
9. Delivery and shipping
Delivery takes place in the territory of the country of Slovenia and in the territory of the member states of the European Union.
In the case of an order over €350, delivery within Slovenia is free.
We offer different delivery methods:
- Collection of the product at the company headquarters
- Standard delivery via courier service
- Superior delivery via courier service
- Delivery organized by the consumer
- Delivery organized by the seller at the consumer's request
Since there are many products on our online store with specific properties, due to the weight of the product or due to non-standard dimensions, the delivery must be recalculated according to the specifics of the final destination.
In the case of purchasing such an item with specifics in the online store, the consumer will encounter a window under the delivery tab in which he will indicate his e-mail address and the address where he wishes to order such a product. Then, within 24 hours, the company will reply to stated e-mail with an offer and possible different delivery options. In such a case, it will be necessary to settle the cost of delivery with a proforma invoice payment.
10. Steps to place an order
1. Select the desired product. Some products contain additional options that must be selected for example, color, surface treatment, type of accessories or material. Select the desired number of products.
2. Add the product to the cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
3. If you want to add more products to the cart, in the window that opens, click on the "Continue with" button purchases" If you do not want to add anything to the basket, click on "Submit order." Then you will redirected to cart.
4. Check the contents of the basket at the top right and make sure which products you have selected. You can here you also enter a discount code if you have one. The discount will be calculated automatically.
5. If the contents of the basket are correct, click on the "Checkout" button.
6. In the window that opens, choose whether you want to shop as a guest or as a registered user. If you will be purchasing as a guest, you will need to enter your information (name, phone number, email address, delivery address, payment method) in the order. If you will be purchasing as a registered user, you will need to add a password. In order to make a purchase as a registered user, you will only need to enter your email address and password next time. If you log in, you will not need to enter your data again and you will be able to track your order.
7. In the next step, you will need to enter the customer's information, name, phone number, email address and delivery address. If you would like an invoice for a company, state this in the notes and write the company information (name, address, tax number). You can also write down other information that you think is important in the notes.
8. Choose a delivery option:
- Free delivery in Slovenia for orders over €350
- Standard delivery via delivery service
- Superior delivery via delivery service
- Delivery organized by the buyer himself
- Delivery organized by the seller at the request of the buyer
9. Choose a payment method:
- Credit card upon order
- According to the estimate;
- Via PayPal account
10. Read the purchase conditions and confirm that you agree with them.
11. Click on the "Submit order" button.
12. When we receive your order, we will contact you via email (just as you selected in the previous step).
13. If you have additional questions, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +386 1 724 07 58.
Jerman AS d.o.o.,
Prešernova cesta 24a, 1235 Radomlje, Slovenia, Europe
Registration number: 5740100000
Tax number: SI 94 077 894
Entered in the business and court register: no. file number 061/11746600 (District Court in Ljubljana)
IBAN: SI56 0430 2000 3574 337
contact number: +386 1 724 07 58
The company will save the text of the contract and make it accessible to the consumer.
12. Contract language and storage of contract text
The contract will be concluded in Slovenian or English.
The seller does keep the text of the contract and the order information, but these are not always available to the buyer online. If he logs in as a registered user, this will be visible on his profile, but if he buys the product as a guest, he will not have this possibility of viewing.
In any case, the summary of the order will be sent to the buyer's email address and will contain all essential information about the order and the remaining text of the contract, which the buyer can also print.