Warranty and return of products
In the event of any irregularities or damage, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call us on +386 1 724 07 58 on weekdays between 08:00 and 16:00.
The terms and conditions of the Consumer Protection Act (unofficial consolidated text) apply to the return of products. Return costs are borne by the buyer.
In the case of contracts concluded at a distance or off-premises, the consumer has the right to notify the company within 14 days that he withdraws from the contract, without having to state the reason for the return.
If the consumer has already received the goods, he must return them to the seller's headquarters within 14 days. It is considered that the consumer returns the goods on time if they are shipped or delivered before the expiry of the 14-day return period. In the case of shipping, he must attach a confirmation of the sent shipment as proof. The full cost of shipping and/or returning the goods in the case of a return shall be borne by the consumer.
The company shall return all payments received immediately or within 14 days at the latest after receiving the notice of withdrawal from the contract. You can find a copy of the contract here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We except returned goods under following conditions:
- the returned item must be in secure packaging, carefully packed and secured for transport. If the shipping arrives damaged due to poor packaging we do not accept the return and customer will not be refunded
- the returned product must not be assembled and disassembled again
- the product must be undamaged and not defective
- in the case of returning goods due to poor quality, the item must be returned packed with care and in the same condition as it was received (photos needs to be sent to email@example.com when delivered, but no later then 14 days after delivery)
- the returned goods must be in the same condition as you received them;
- Products cannot be returned if they have been used. We recommend that you make a detailed inspection of the received products when taking over the product. If you are not satisfied, you can return the individual product or the entire shipment at your own expense to the seller's headquarters
The quality guarantee for our products is valid for 12 months.
The characteristics of all products on Thinkinterior.eu are listed in the descriptions. All products include a manufacturer's warranty, the terms and conditions of which can be read below and on the warranty card.
We recommend that you carefully inspect all products received (before assembly).
The conditions for claiming the guarantee are:
- you must assemble the product in accordance with the attached instructions for assembling and installing the product;
- the product must be used exclusively for its intended purpose and maintained in accordance with the rules of use that will be attached to each product upon delivery;
- the warranty applies to defects in the quality of the product that occurred during the production, sale or transportation of the goods, if it is organized by the seller. The buyer loses the right to warranty in the following cases:
- if the installation instructions were not followed and if the product is not maintained in accordance with the rules of use;
- if the goods are damaged due to the customer's fault;
- if the furniture is damaged due to force majeure.
If you notice any irregularities when using the product, please inform us via the contact listed on the Thinkinterior.eu page.
If defects in the quantity or quality of the products occur during the warranty period, Thinkinterior.eu undertakes to repair or replace the product at its own expense. In the case of a manufacturer's error, Thinkinterior.eu promises to correct it within 15 to 45 days at the latest from the moment of receiving the notification.